- 3 pound pork loin center cut roast cut in half then butterflied
- 1/4 c to 1/2 c feta cheese crumbles.
- 1 c mix of yellow, orange, and red peepers that have been sauteed in olive oil
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- basil and other italian seasonings to taste
- butchers string
Once it has been butterflied, season lightly with salt, pepper and other seasonings listed above. Add the feta and sauteed peppers. Roll the meat up and make sure all the stuffing stays inside. Use butcher string to tie it all up. Season the outside as well.
Grill directly for 3 minutes per side then grill indirectly till done.
Top with a good quality tomato sauce
You can bake this in a baking dish in the oven as well. 350 till done. Use a digital thermometer and when it reaches 170 it is done.